Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free Texture Download: Concrete Grunge

Grunge is so hot right now!
(I think Nirvana would be proud.)

So, I've decided to jump on the grunge texture bandwagon!
...which probably means it will lose it's cool next week now that I'm on board. ;) 

I saw this great patch of concrete the other day. 
I've passed this same patch hundreds of times, but never took any notice of it's great texture and color until now.
Better late than never, eh?!

Since I'm all about budget friendly ways to edit, I think it's only fitting that I freely share this new texture with you!

I hope you like it!

Concrete Grunge

 You can download it by clicking HERE or on the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...