Thursday, November 24, 2011

Project Pinterest: Homemade Croutons


Oh, y'all...
Have you ever had homemade croutons before???
I hadn't until I came across this recipe via this pin.

And I. Am. Hooked!
Not long ago I went on a pretty big bread making spree in an attempt to use up all my yeast packets, so I have many many loaves in the freezer. I used some of my homemade garlic bread to make these and they were delicious!
I probably ate half of them straight off the baking sheet as they were cooling.

homemade-croutons
{yeah...that's a salad. the lettuce is under there somewhere.}

If you need a quick, easy and absolutely delicious addition to your Thanksgiving meal...this one is it!




What project did you finish recently?!


Project Pinterest




Here are the rules:
1. Decide which pin on Pinterest you’d like to recreate.
2. Create it!
3. Flop or success, create a blog post about your re-do and include the original pin’s url.
4. Add the Project Pinterest button to your post so others can join in too!
5. Link up and check out other bloggers’ posts!






3 comments:

  1. Oooh such a good idea! I have so many pins, I don't know what to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what?!?! I am finally hooked on pinterest! Yippee!! I am eventually going to link up with you on this. I have a long list to do. Woohoo! These croutons look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered a recipe for croutons a few weeks ago! I'm also hooked on them. It amazes me that I have never thought of making them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...