Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scavenger Hunt - Back at Last!



It has been a looong time since I've participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday!
...it's nice to be back at it...




Macro/Close-Up
I wanted to get a kind of Casablanca feel with this shot
...but I've never seen the movie, so I'm really just guessing here...
{I also used this image as an example in my Hi, ISO post...just in case you missed it.}
piano-keys-bw




Found Texture 
Leaf texture





Home
My home consists not of brick and mortar or framing and drywall, but of these two plus my husband.
Wherever they are is my home!
Rowan-silly Breck-on-sidewalk






Cover
Perhaps this is a stretch but peels are kind of a cover, right?!
apples






The Tree
This is another image you may have already seen on the blog.
I used it earlier in the week for my Scripture & a Snapshot post but decided to use it for this as well because that bokeh is way too scrumptious to share only once!
Tree-in-bokeh-8x10-or-16x20





13 comments:

  1. Nice to see your scavenger hunt again, Katie! I hope to start doing some once my 365 is done. Looks like you are really enjoying giving your new camera a workout! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you back in the hunt - love this set. Great interpretation for home. I really love your last two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I missed you on the hunt and just incase you haven't seen me comment on your 31 days series - I've read every single one of them and really enjoyed them - the length of them was just perfect too for me being on the go so much. I've been pretty awful with leaving comments recently as life just gets in the way.

    These are great and your little one is just the picture of you! Loved that cover one - I was stuck on that prompt for days.

    Rosie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Katie... that tree is amazing. I also love cover and the face on Home is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally think peels work as a cover and the shot is gorgeous. Love the macro and yes that bokeh is delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome shots. I love them all but my favorites are the last three.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous set, love your piano macro! The light and colours are so lovely in cover and tree. Your kids are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Gorgeous set! And I don't mind you using that tree photo again. It was spectacular the first time and I don't think I could tire of seeing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your take on home!!! So true and beautiful pics of the kids. I love the apple picture too. That dof is just perfect. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you shared the apple photo; I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE all of these photos. The 2 images of your children is so darling, the apples are terrific, and that tree, swoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...