Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ok, Here's the Plan...


Hello lovely and handsome readers!
:)

We are finally getting {mostly} settled in to our new house and neighborhood. 
...it has yet to start feeling like home, but I'm hopeful that feeling will come with time.

I just wanted to update you on some changes with the blog {which I think most of you will like} and my plans for it in 2012. {at least as of right now...y'all know I change my mind like the weather!}

*So, first up....
Project Pinterest has moved to my family blog, Bring on the Lloyds... A long time ago I used to post a crafty series titled "Creative Recycling" and have really missed it. I decided the crafting would be better suited over there and this blog can be more devoted to photography.

Here's my project for this week:
01-18-12_0161


*Second, I had very good intentions of doing a 365 project for 2012. 
I did one during 2009 and again in 2010, but after keeping up with it for 2 solid years, I very much needed to take 2011 off...and now that I've recovered from 365 burnout, I am excited to pick it up again. Problem is...I only made it to day 3 and then completely forgot about it and decided now is not a good time to start. Perhaps I'll start in February?  


7 comments:

  1. I also started a 365 and 3 days into it I had to take my camera in for TLC and it takes 4 - 6 weeks for TLC to occur. Very sad right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do 365, but am scared to try it! I never knew you had another blog! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture... started my fourth year of the 365... you gotta join in again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a lovely picture! Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so pretty. They look so delicate. I can't wait to hop over and see how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. :) What about doing a project 52 instead of a 365? MCP Actions also has a project 12. Since it is only once a month, you really feel computers to rise and push yourself to great things.
    I love Project Pintetest! I am going to have to try hard to remember to head over there, but I totally want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. Think its great you're giving yourself a new challenge, but allowing yourself to change your mind with the weather.... Love your allium flowers; I may have to do those myself seeing I love those flowers. Gonna try to find some bulbs for myself this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...