Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Galveston 2


...another set from the beach...

chairs-on-the-beach---8x10
We got to the beach early enough that not many people were out, which meant the photo opportunities were great....unless you're Lilo from Lilo & Stitch, then it would have been terrible.


flock-of-sea-gulls---8x10
There were a ton of seagulls out and about and I was slightly surprised that they flew so close to my head.
I was also thankful that no "business" was done while up there!


Geese-V---11x14
And every now and then we'd spy these birds waaaay up in the sky.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Wonderful pics!! I love the way you find magic in everything :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day at the beach...how fun!!! I love that first picture. Beautiful!! As for the seagulls...my uncle from England used to come visit us every year. We would stay at a condo in Florida. It's terrible, but he taught us a "trick" with seagulls by feeding them alka seltzers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful. And I live in Texas and know first hand how, honestly, ugly the beach is in Galveston is. You made it look beautiful. Florida. Now there are some beautiful beaches. :) Anyway. kudos to you for the's great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shots, wish I could go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shots! I really love the last one of the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. The processing is perfect and subjects so relaxing : ) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! I miss the beach! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed this set, and its commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore that first beach shot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...