Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Fresh Perspective - Day 16


Changing the perspective from which you shoot can change everything!


Shoot from above
Rowan-on-dock


Shoot from below
zinnia-in-heaven---16x20


Shoot from far away
On-Hill---Tammy-Jump---BW


Or close up
Autumn Pop


Shoot your subject from behind
Rowan-in-garden


Or from the side
candy-sticks---16x20


Different perspectives will help tell the story of your photograph in new and interesting ways.
The next time you're shooting be mindful of what perspective you're shooting from....and then do the opposite for several shots!


Sign up HERE for these daily posts to be delivered to your inbox!


31 Days

15 comments:

  1. I always love taking shots from behind people .... we often always see where we are going but seldom from where we have been ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep finding wonder new photography blogs. They are all helping me so much learning how to use my new camera. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's supposed to be "wonderful".

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great perspectives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your perspectives! I now have added your ideas to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The third pic is so fun, but my favaourite is the fourth...the raindrops on the leaf are marvellous!!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of the leaf! They are all beautiful!!!

    www.joymontague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love the new header. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is lovely! I'll have to read up on your other posts- I'm doing the #31days series as well & I linked to your scripture w/photo! :) nice to bloggy meet ya! wonderful tips-

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post! there's always new ways to shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome perspectives!! The way you worded this made me think of Dr. Suess. Ha! Is that a terrible thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness! I love each and every single one of these! I'm totally going to remember to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have become familiar with different perspectives! Love the "behind" shots...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...