Thursday, December 15, 2011

Project Pinterest


Ok you guys...
this is the third week in a row that I am running behind with getting Project Pinterest up on the blog.

I have sooooo many wonderful projects to do, but it's just not a good time to do them.
So this week...and likely the next two...I'll have the linky up but no project from me.
{you can also link up with Sarah and you'll show up here too!}

Now let's see what y'all have been creating!!!



Project Pinterest


Here are the rules:
1. Decide which pin on Pinterest you’d like to recreate.
2. Create it!
3. Flop or success, create a blog post about your re-do and include the original pin’s url.
4. Add the Project Pinterest button to your post so others can join in too!
5. Link up and check out other bloggers’ posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...