Friday, February 17, 2012

{ 008 } :: 325


2-17-12---Night-Driving-wm

Whew!
Day Eight was a close one.
I took some shots earlier in the day of my daughter's new-found rock collection { which has gorgeous colors and textures and will be photographed soon! }, but I wasn't totally happy with them so I decided to wait until my date with my husband to get the day's shot.

When we got back I didn't feel like editing, but it was truly taken on the seventeenth.
{ and I am back-dating this post....because I'm mildly OCD like that }

See that weird taillight in the bottom left corner?
It was some kind of sports car...a Corvette, if my { total lack of } car knowledge serves me well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the abstract quality of this image! The color and contrast blend perfectly to give it an impressionistic feeling as well- I didn't know that was possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...