Saturday, March 24, 2012

{ 044 } :: 325


3-24-12---street-night-ligh

Y'all remember how I whined and complained about not transitioning well in Texas?
Well, I'm over it.

God has truly blessed us with the best neighbors.
Ever.

Within three months they have become friends, not just neighbors.
Tonight we were all hanging out in the circle while our kids played.
And then we decided to all go out to eat together as a group.
It was so much fun and...dare I say it...may not want to move again?

This shot was taken on our drive home.
It was feeling a bit flat, so I added a cloud overlay just to give it some texture. 


4 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are feeling like you are "home"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is always hard. I also moved to another city and I hope to find some friends soon.
    Love the lights image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I felt when I finally settled into the "acceptance" of moving here....and I will say that I never want to move!! So glad your happy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, yay, yay!!!! I'm so glad you have great friends in the neighborhood. That is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...