Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kansas Country


A few weeks ago my family and I made the long drive up to Kansas to visit family.
...and I actually remembered to bring my camera!

It's amazing how much one appreciates the quiet calm of the country when you've been immersed in the bustle of suburban-city life for a while.

I didn't capture anywhere close to all the beautiful views....but that's just because I was soaking it all in rather than documenting the details. ;)

Here are the few photos I did manage to take...









6 comments:

  1. ahhh, perfect country captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shots! Good to see you back blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call remembering your camera as your photog skills are awesome! I love seeing you show up in my in box with a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful.... keep finding time to use that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! So glad to see you here after so long...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie,

    Lovely photos as usual! It's been quite a long time since I've visited your blog, probably ever since you stopped doing scripture and a snapshot. It's been a long time since I've blogged period because life has been so hectic and busy. But since you've visited me in the past at Lights! Camera! Action! I wanted to let you know that I have launched a new photography website on wordpress.com called Judith Riddle Photography. Soon I will be deleting Lights! Camera! Action! so I can focus on my new site. I invite you to come visit me at my new home and become a follower via email. My goal is to begin blogging again on a regular basis and reconnect with you and my other followers. Thank you in advance.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment! I read and value each and every one. I am no longer able to keep up with returning comments on blogs, but please know that your visit and comment is greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...